Thursday, April 23, 2009

getting there...

Well I can't believe my baby boy (aka gremlin) will be two on tuesday! Where did the time go?? He's such a happy boy. I really couldn't ask for a better kid. Though I might be asking for one when he's 3! lol.
In the meantime that photo of my Dad sideways is driving me nutz!!! I have to fix it. 
I'm very happy to see the sun today. Even if it is still a bit chilly out. We have the march of dimes walk on Sunday and for the first time in 5 years it might be warm out!! I don't think we've had a year with out it at least starting out with rain! But it will be on the boardwalk so it might be cooler...but I'll take it! 

I'm just trying to catch up a bit....I'll do a post for the gremlin when I can connect to my photos, and then stay tuned for the announcement that you all know about but I'll put it in writing! 

cheers!

No comments: