Thursday, February 23, 2012

Winning!

Has that been copyrighted yet? Well I'm borrowing it Charlie.

So this is my second post in a month!! That's why I win. I win over last year! Ok I know you're all screaming Loser! But a big pvvvvttttt to you!

It's lent now and though I'm supposed to "give something up" most people use it as a diet==no more chocolate, soda, blah blah blah. I've decided to try to be less "screamy" at my kids. They don't deserve it. And it's not that I'm a loon with them but my patients is lets just say, short-lacking-small--NON EXISTENT! I'm going to "give up" being short tempered with them. Give them a chance to be kids. Be silly. Make me laugh. Not understand what I'm saying when their 2, 4, and 7 years old. Let them sneak a cookie. Watch an extra show. Sit on top of me. Spill juice.

Sometimes you just forget they're kids. And when you do remember....they're not kids anymore.

Anywho.

1 comment:

Michele Pearce said...

This is a good point. I try so hard to do this but then I feel like I give an inch and they take a mile. They need to be kids - I'm just not sure I can let them spill juice. LOL!