Saturday, January 22, 2011

I've been working on the railroad....

all the live long day...
Ok maybe not the actual railroad but I've had that song stuck in my head for some reason! It's a fun song, except for when you have to sing "Dinah won't you blow" lol. Gotta laugh at that!
Anywho, I've been cleaning some old stuff out lately, a little on my need to get organized. I'm having a hard time getting rid of baby stuff. The little monster has out out grown alot of clothes, and though the toys left from the other two are his age range he doesn't play with them when he can just try to grab what his older siblings are playing with! So what do you do with it all?? I won't throw it in the garbage, I hate dealing with freecycle and craigslist. I seem to always get the wackos who say yes, plan a pick up then say, nah give it to someone else! UGH. So I keep calling for charity pick ups, which is hard but at least in my mind they're going to a "good home". I hope.
It must be the hoarder in me :)
My DH likes to call me that, and it scares me!! Have you seen that scary show?? God help me if that happens! Yikkes.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I will NOT let you become a hoarder!! I will break the door down if you refuse to let me in!!! :)