Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Aftermath

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Wow was that a crazy few days! I really don't even have enough time to cover the mayhem! Christmas Eve was easy!! We did nothing. Nothing at all...cleaned up and did a little food prep. But no entertaining! Very exciting! Then my parents and siblings came down with more gifts, I was already in shock with what was put in the basement! But I guess I needed to remember that it wasn't just gifts for the kids...it was for Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Me, Hubby, and the Kids. So that would be alot
Christmas morning we woke up to little Miss yelling "he was here!!!" It was very cute. She ran in to tell us what was open and left for her brother! Of course he was up and very uncooperative during the night so the fact that he was back to sleep at 7 made me want to sleep some more!! Oh well! 
It was crazy opening. I had everyone bawling at the photo book and calendar that was made for my parents, not my plan but I guess they liked it!!
My Sister and I got each other a photo of the two of us in the exact same frame!!! Funny.
Then the rest of the family showed up...more gifts...more food...ALL GOOD!
Yesterday we headed up to my Aunts to do a bit more celebrating and then in two weeks or so we'll be doing our last party with Hubbys side of the family. Hopefully his Mother will be here to join us and not in the hospital like she is now. (she wasn't in for Christmas...just went in the day after)
Well that's all for now. I'll try to post one more time before the years end!!!

No comments: