Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Making Christmas Bright...

Well I have to say I'm pretty much finished with shopping. And I'm happy to say that I really didn't stress or spend alot this year. Not for any reason, I didn't buy stuff on the cheep or get used items. I just didn't get alot. We all decided to take it easy this year. Just getting for the kids or doing alot of family gift pools. It made Christmas...MERRY! 
I don't have to worry about the after holiday bills...though I used a credit card, it's won't be horrid to see (still more but not YIPPES more!)
My Hubby and I are not exchanging anything more that stuff from the kids to us and so it doesn't look like Santa snubbed Mommy and Daddy!
Now of course there's the wrapping, which if my kids would sleep through the night, won't be bad and I don't doubt that the holiday dinner will probably out cost the actual gifts! But hey, it's all in good cheer!

No comments: