Sunday, November 2, 2008

the life of a secret blogger...

OK. So once again here I am. 
Something nice about no one knowing who you are or even where you may be is powerful. You can express whatever you want without any personal feelings getting hurt or having to "think first." Now granted the one person I have as a follower knows my superhero identity! And if anyone else happens to fall upon this blog they probably don't even care who I may be anyway. If they agree or find my antics amusing good for them and me! 
I do know there is one person that pops in an reads, mostly to figure out who I am. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I have to also say I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out yet.
It is a great outlet though. And until recently I wasn't able to do this without everybody gone from the house or just getting up in the middle of the night to be alone. As a Mom you never get to finish a conversation with a friend. Well or anyone! It's always half a sentence and "hey stop that" or "where are you going?" We as Moms understand when it happens, and just move on to other half conversations and hope to piece it all together later, via blog or email or miracle! So it's nice to just express your feelings, stories, etc with out putting you child's life at steak when they're about to jump off the back of the couch and you'd rather finish telling how your son ate a crayon! Even if someone reading doesn't know who you are!

No comments: